Inspired by Southern Italy, Leuca is a neighborhood restaurant with wood-fired coastal fare, serving Chef Andrew Carmellini’s house-made pastas, wood-fired pizzas and more.
From January 22nd to February 9th, join us for NYC Restaurant Week for lunch or dinner, from Monday to Friday.
For Valentine’s Day, Leuca will be offering a family-style prix fixe menu, with an Italian wine pairing option.
Explore our exclusive Bed & Breakfast package to start your day with a $25 daily dining credit for two towards breakfast. Choose from fresh-baked morning pastries or made-to-order breakfast fare from Leuca.
- Breakfast (Daily): 7am - 11am
- Lunch (Mon - Fri): 11:30am - 3pm
- Midday (Daily): 3pm - 5:30pm
- Brunch (Sat - Sun): 10am - 4pm
- Dinner (Sun - Thu): 5:30pm - 11pm
- Dinner (Fri - Sat): 5:30pm - 12am